Service Requests

Do you have a service request or question for the council or staff of the Municipality of Emerson-Franklin?

Simply fill out the form below and we will be sure to tend to your request at our earliest opportunity:

NOTE: For emergencies please call 911
Please report any street light problems directly to Manitoba Hydro via phone to 1-888-624-9376 or by completing a street light report online